Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Edinburgh visit (part one)


This will be a short entry,with more text and pics tomorrow. I left here in the dark (about8:30) and arrived back here at 8:30PM, in the dark, accompanied by a nice snow fall. I took a train to Edinburgh and spent the day there with a friend from the states, who moved several months ago. The one pic attached here was taken from the train. After returning I unpacked, called Jacqueline, then spoke to Ann Baird about some plans for tomorrow which might include a train ride into Glasgow, in preparation for doing the same on Sunday to visit the St Columba Church and hear a sermon in Scots Gaelic. I am doing well but too tired to write more at this time.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely M, though bleakly winter, still lovely! Tears fill my eyes as I read your text, joyful of heart and thankful at all you see and experience! God Bless! Love J

    ReplyDelete